Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I revived this older thread re:

Originally Posted by kabuto
    is there a way to make webpro the default browser? i only have blazer as an option in the preferences menu.
    ------------------------
    Same here, any fix yet?

Any comments please.
    Quote Originally Posted by tippymn
    I tried Xiino, didn't like the interface, am using WebPro 3.5 right now and the only reason for that is to access work email which is OWA and WebPro is the only way I can do that. But like the rest, there is no 'real' winner for web browsing.
    webpro 3.5?? are you sure it's v3.5 or 3.0?? i've been trying to get 3.5 to work on my phone for a while now,how did you get it to work??
    Quote Originally Posted by aldamon
    I hate the browser shuffle. I have Xiino, Webpro, and Blazer installed and they ALL stink. I think even the most basic browser from the mid 90s was more useful than anything available for the Treo.

Sadly, I concur...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Anyone ever use mobile IE on a Windows Mobile device? Is it better?
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    Anyone ever use mobile IE on a Windows Mobile device? Is it better?

It sucks! I hate it on my x50v and prefer Netfront which renders pages much faster and better on the PPC...

Ironically, since Access, the makers of Netfront, just bought out PalmSource, I'm hoping there will be much better browser client for palmos in the future...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12