1.    #1  
    Greetings! (my first post!) The little plastic clip that plugs into the charge socket of my Sony-Ericsson HBH-660 broke, so now I have no way of attaching the tether necklace. I called S-E, was told the clips are unavailable either under warranty or to purchase. (What could it cost, a nickel?) This seems absurd, since the tether is quite important (imho) for preventing loss of a tiny $140 electronic device. Has anyone else had a similar failure, and more importantly, does anyone know of a source for the clips? (I didn't get the impression that the S-E customer service rep had ever encountered this before, and I'm not convinced his answer was completely accurate.) Thanks in advance...
    mine broke too .. if you check my post in marketplace a couple of people have experienced the same problem.
    there is a trick to taking it off. You need to bend it down (instead of trying to pull it straight out) and the curve on the plug will come out easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    there is a trick to taking it off. You need to bend it down (instead of trying to pull it straight out) and the curve on the plug will come out easy.

Mute point, now, I'd say
    moot point?
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Moo point.. it's a cows opinion. (sorry, for the Friends referance. What? No I'm not!)