Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryP2375
    Hey, if you contact the developer again, could u ask if 5-way will be available for both the T650 & T600. Thanks, for all the info and let us know what they respond with.
    It works with the T600, its just needs to be updated for the T650 .
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I was looking for the weather plug-in but could not find it. Can you put a link to the plug-ins?

Thanks,

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I was looking for the weather plug-in but could not find it. Can you put a link to the plug-ins?

Thanks,

Al
    http://www.shsh.com/products/index.html
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    It works with the T600, its just needs to be updated for the T650 .
    Speaking of weather plug-in (post below the one I'm responding to). i noticed that on the TD+ website he shows a weather app running in the Today screen. Does anyone have this plug-in. I can't seem to find the original image now.

LupeValenz, that's great about the menu bar. I saw that in a screen shot on their website but couldn' figure it out. They really need a user guide and some marketing. This program is very good. I think I'm going to purchase it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat
    Speaking of weather plug-in (post below the one I'm responding to). i noticed that on the TD+ website he shows a weather app running in the Today screen. Does anyone have this plug-in. I can't seem to find the original image now.

LupeValenz, that's great about the menu bar. I saw that in a screen shot on their website but couldn' figure it out. They really need a user guide and some marketing. This program is very good. I think I'm going to purchase it.
    I can't find the plugin as well, I think its built in, all you need is a program called Weather MGR which can be downloaded
    here.

It is a great program, and they even have for someone who just wants access to the start menu and not the full menu bar. Make sure you have Quick start menu checked. Then to get access to it, just drag your stylus from upper left hand corner and drag it straight down halfway. Also got word that the next update will be brought out last week of this month or first week of April. I can't wait ^_^.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I just took the plunge and purchased a license. I really like this app and if the 5-way nav comes out within 2 weeks it will be great.
    Great to see , plus I would recommend you get the Alienware theme since you don't use the Mate icon and in that Alienware, even if you don't use it, it doesn't look like a mate face, just some fancy icon . Here is the link. Hope you enjoy your new program. Have fun setting it up ^_^.

PalmCDMA
    I can't find the plugin as well, I think its built in, all you need is a program called Weather MGR which can be downloaded
    here.
    OK, I've got Weather Manager installed and it's working successfully, but I still can't figure out how to get the weather to display on the main screen of TodayPLUS. I've gone into Options > Section Settings > Date > Options > Weather, and Show Weather Report is selected, but there is still no weather showing on the TodayPLUS main screen. Is there something else I need to do?
    I'm trying it out too, and I really like it but I can't figure out how to get my launcher programs to stay stationary on the screen without having Meena to send them spinning with the needed click.

Also, how do I get new pics into my background screen, it was allowing me to import new Wallpaper but then it stopped.

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    One other Today type program you might wanna look at if you prefer a cleaner interface than offered by most is here:

http://lilredspider.com/TMP/index.html
    Getting used to this program and liking it (needs 5nav). Wondering if it has a utility that functions like a taskbar? So if I am in a app, I can switch to other open apps.

Also, any clue when the Treo 650 update will come out?
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    The best place to watch for updates is HERE. An update is due out shortly, early June I believe. Apparently there was a major re-write of the program. The developer actively participates in the linked forum.
    SprintPCS Treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by ninodelsol
    OK, I've got Weather Manager installed and it's working successfully, but I still can't figure out how to get the weather to display on the main screen of TodayPLUS. I've gone into Options > Section Settings > Date > Options > Weather, and Show Weather Report is selected, but there is still no weather showing on the TodayPLUS main screen. Is there something else I need to do?
    Hiya, sorry for the late reply, I went back to using the TH for the main PDA for a while so I skipped out on this forum but now back with my Treo as I see its a great media player as well so it became my main PDA again hehe. As for your Show weather, did you register WeatherManager? You have to have it registered to let it show, I couldn't get the weather to show as well when it was unregistered.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I'm trying it out too, and I really like it but I can't figure out how to get my launcher programs to stay stationary on the screen without having Meena to send them spinning with the needed click.

Also, how do I get new pics into my background screen, it was allowing me to import new Wallpaper but then it stopped.

Thanks
    Well as for Meena doing her jugglin act, heheh, afraid there is no way to keep it stationary. You could just use the Startmenu folder and just gets to app that way. As for your background....what does the program do? It should go like this, Import wallpaper, choose wallpaper, convert size, take you back to the wallpaper mangaer, then from there, click on the File Name button and it should be listed there. Hopefully this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbdave
    Getting used to this program and liking it (needs 5nav). Wondering if it has a utility that functions like a taskbar? So if I am in a app, I can switch to other open apps.

Also, any clue when the Treo 650 update will come out?
    Yeah, there is the
    Treo650 update, but now if you try to use your 5 way navigator to move through the menu's, you'll see a bug so you have to use a stylus to get to the menu. It is nice to have your 5 way nav support now so I'll ride out the bugs heheh.
    Hiya, sorry for the late reply, I went back to using the TH for the main PDA for a while so I skipped out on this forum but now back with my Treo as I see its a great media player as well so it became my main PDA again hehe. As for your Show weather, did you register WeatherManager? You have to have it registered to let it show, I couldn't get the weather to show as well when it was unregistered.
    Thanks for the info!
    Ahh back with info bout TodayPLUS, just found out you can stop the jugglin act. Go into the menu/plugin/mate settings, make sure the animation is not checked, then your items will be station when your mate comes up Just found that out while fixin app from forced hard reset on device
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Ahh back with info bout TodayPLUS, just found out you can stop the jugglin act. Go into the menu/plugin/mate settings, make sure the animation is not checked, then your items will be station when your mate comes up Just found that out while fixin app from forced hard reset on device
    I just got a couple quick questions. I got my 700p about a week ago as my first palm device and I'm lovin it so far. I'm trying to find a nice launcher to use that has a good looking UI for the treo. Do you know if Todayplus is supported by the 700p? Also, do you need any other launcher when using todayplus. I would love to simplify things as much as possible and I've been checking out your excellent skins from another forum.

So far I've tried Ispin, Launcher X and Zlauncher. I think Launcher X is the winner so far but I am looking for a little more as far as aesthetics go.

Thanks for your help!
    Well since I don't have a 700P i'm really not sure but I believe TodayPLUS is meant for any OS5 Palm handheld so it should work on your 700P but you will have to use the stylus somewhat as the One handed navigation doesn't work that good in TodayPLUS. Pretty much only lets you change the days is all the one handed nav does . Nah you don't need any other launcher because TodayPLUS will open up programs as well using the start menu so its pretty much my default launcher. Thanks, glad you like the skins .
    When in doubt, just download the trial . If it doesn't work on the 700 then well...that sucks >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    One other Today type program you might wanna look at if you prefer a cleaner interface than offered by most is here:

http://lilredspider.com/TMP/index.html
    TMP looks like a nice piece of work - I have been looking for something like this for a long time. I am a datebk user for better than 5 yrs but this looks like it may be a better fit for me.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers

Mark
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Turning money into noise and the occasional gadget
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123