Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz
    Lil piggy back on that There is also a calendar icon you can add for the taskbar. Click on it and it will bring up the month view and from there you can click on the dates to see if there is any appointments for that day. There are 2 versions of Calendar, Calendar which is just plain and calendarA which has Zodiac icons for the months.
    As for the start menu, you can customize it just like HiLauncher, you can have folders and sub folders so if you want to seperate your office programs from your gameing programs, you can do that as well.
    Can you post how to modify or add folders to the start menue? I can't figure it out. And thanks for the calendar thing I noticed that but didn't list it. great feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat
    The trial hehas on his website id low res, I'll have to go elsewhere.
    http://www.shsh.com/beta/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Also, what would be nice is the ability to show signal strength and bluetooth icon.
    Seems a lot of things require plug-ins. This can get fat real quick.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Thanks dutchtrumpet.
    Can you post how to modify or add folders to the start menue? I can't figure it out. And thanks for the calendar thing I noticed that but didn't list it. great feature.
    Sure, bring up the meu, go to plugin-Start Menu Settings. In there it will come up with 2 tabs, item and programs, go to programs, click on add-New Folder. It will come up new screen to name the folder, then hit ok. It will add that folder in the list, highlight that folder then hit sub, from there you can do whatever you want, another folder or programs Hope this helps out.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Personally I think the plug-ins are great since you only install what you want. I guess it's the glass half empty vs. half full. If you compare to the compilation of another today program and a launcher I bet files size is comparable.
    Personally I think the plug-ins are great since you only install what you want. I guess it's the glass half empty vs. half full. If you compare to the compilation of another today program and a launcher I bet files size is comparable.
    I agree with that...except, it's the plug-ins that I want!!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Its not too big, if you installed all the tray plugins, it would take up 284KB. Good feature is you don't have to put them all in, only install what you would like to have.
    Its not too big, if you installed all the tray plugins, it would take up 284KB. Good feature is you don't have to put them all in, only install what you would like to have.
    Spoken from experience?

Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Sure, bring up the meu, go to plugin-Start Menu Settings. In there it will come up with 2 tabs, item and programs, go to programs, click on add-New Folder. It will come up new screen to name the folder, then hit ok. It will add that folder in the list, highlight that folder then hit sub, from there you can do whatever you want, another folder or programs Hope this helps out.
    Thanks, that's awesome. Bad part is I can add the folder but cannot add to the folder due to trial version. Do you have a pay version?

BTW I just emailed the developer about 5-way Nav support. I'll post response when I hear back.
    Of course, went ahead and bout the application and had it for a while ^_^. Had the trial for 2 days and just had to buy it . Just love the options it gives to you.

Edit: Yeah, I have the paid version. Even without the T650 Nav support, I just love what this program does for me. I can see whats going on today and I can access all my programs I like to use in the start menu. It feels like a PPC today screen but much more user friendly *Tried to use a PPC today screen and just couldn't figure out the datebook application (-_-)'*
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Spoken from experience?
    From a quick calculation of what I have installed is looks to be approximately 702k. I have everything installed except the Mate, Meema, and screen savers and backgrounds.
    mate can go on the card.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    I just experienced two crashes or soft resets. Both seemed to result from tapping on a date line in a pop-up calendar feature.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    OK, the developer responded, here's the transaction:

Me
    I have been testing out your TodayPLUS program and I like it a lot. What are the plans for supporting the 5-way navigation on the Treo 650? I am interested in purchasing it but the lack of this feature is holding me back.

Also, if I purchase it are future upgrades free or do you charge for them.

Developer
    TD+ will support 5-way for Treo650 and T5 in next version (older model supported). And register user will upgrades free.

Unfortunately, he didn't comment on when the next version will arrive. I guess I should have asked.
    I just experienced two crashes or soft resets. Both seemed to result from tapping on a date line in a pop-up calendar feature.
    Hiya there (^_^)/. Just curious on the calendar feature. I haven't seen this happen with me yet. Which calendar are you using, the plain or the zodiac one? As for the date line, do you mean like when you click on the date in the calendar or on the appointment for that date? I've tried both and couldn't seem to replicate the experience you had. Just curious why that is happening to you.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Hiya there (^_^)/. Just curious on the calendar feature. I haven't seen this happen with me yet. Which calendar are you using, the plain or the zodiac one? As for the date line, do you mean like when you click on the date in the calendar or on the appointment for that date? I've tried both and couldn't seem to replicate the experience you had. Just curious why that is happening to you.
    One was when I clicked on the title bar (with month and year, March 2005) in the standard pop-up calendar, not the zodiac. The other was when I clicked on the date in the Today screen.
    One was when I clicked on the title bar (with month and year, March 2005) in the standard pop-up calendar, not the zodiac. The other was when I clicked on the date in the Today screen.
    Hmm sorry, each time I tried that, it brings up a choose date tab.
    I am just confused on what is causing that. Don't know if it could be something else you have on your treo? I don't have much on mine except what was preloaded plus pocketunes, snappermail, documents2go, and todayPLUS.

Well for a lil plus side, found out that the menu bar from TodayPLUS can be brought out in ANY program. Let say your at the Phone application, or your Launcher tab and want to get access back to your Menubar in TodayPLUS, all you have to do is swipe stylus from mid top and drag it halfway down, this will popup the menu bar . I am loving this thing the more I use it ^_^. Just have to make sure you have "enable popup" checked off in the taskbar settings.
    OK, the developer responded, here's the transaction:

Me
    I have been testing out your TodayPLUS program and I like it a lot. What are the plans for supporting the 5-way navigation on the Treo 650? I am interested in purchasing it but the lack of this feature is holding me back.

Also, if I purchase it are future upgrades free or do you charge for them.

Developer
    TD+ will support 5-way for Treo650 and T5 in next version (older model supported). And register user will upgrades free.

Unfortunately, he didn't comment on when the next version will arrive. I guess I should have asked.

Hey, if you contact the developer again, could u ask if 5-way will be available for both the T650 & T600. Thanks, for all the info and let us know what they respond with.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast