1.    #1  
    I love Express and have been using on 650 with zlauncher on SD with no problem for several months, then all of a sudden, when I go to use, I get a "White Sceen of Death." Using most recent version, have uninstalled & reinstalled a dozen times with different configurations (e.g. to card, to internal memory, etc.). Have removed all programs manually, etc. etc. I assume I have some sort of preference, etc. issue, but out of my league. I'm just good at crashing it, not fixing it

Support has not been helpful - inane suggestions and offer for refund when I started pressing for more substantive help; but I really want to keep the program - any suggestions?
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    the same crap happened to me. I did a hard reset & it worked fine on a virgin Treo. Then I added back my software & same ****e. I have some conflicting software. The people at handmark are not helpful at all. They suggested I have conflicting software & only resolution they offered is a refund. These guys don't even try & fix it. I had a problem with Verichat & I seemed to be the only one experiencing it. The developers over there worked & worked & worked on it until they fixed the problem. They will be the ones who continue to get my money. NOT Handmark.
  3.    #3  
    Express gives up trying to fix a problem on the 650 and tells me simply to: "Since you purchased your software from Handango you will need to contact them to cancel your order and get a refund." Nice!

Good luck trying to get my $69 from Handango; they wouldn't even refund my $19.99 for Card Export (imagine my surprise, when I searched their website for "card export" and it brings up the old version, which won't run on a 650, not the current "card export II" - just how was I supposed to know?).

I don't mind the crashes and incompatibility issues, especially for such avant gard hardware, I'm getting tired of getting ripped off! Kevin.

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
  4.    #4  
    Has anyone had similar problems? I've narrowed the problem down the preferences - but can't seem to figure it out beyond that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kevin.

I gave up on it. I only wanted the movie listings anyway & their movie listings SUCK. Now I use google for movie listings. Goto google.com & type in "movie: 90210". Or "movie: porky's". Also check out widefind at electricpocket.com. This is a great combo.