1.    #1  
    Wondering if anyone has figured out how to do this. Obviously, we all know that the buttons (or option + button) are by default mapped to internal programs like phone, web, SMS, Versamail, calendar, etc. But I want to map (options+phone) to my SplashShopper, which I put on the SD card. It doesn't seem like it will let me do that under Preferences.

Has anyone figured out a workaround to this?
    What are you using to run the program? I have PowerRUN, and can map to programs on my card.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If you use Launcher X or ZLauncher, you can create a stub-program "shortcut" in RAM for any card-based app; that shortcut looks to the Treo like any other app in RAM and can be mapped to a button.
    Thats what I did...just tap and hold on program and hit shortcut and its as easy as that.
    Then just set it to the button you want.....
    I don't think so - you can move a program to the card but in order to do a button assignment the application has to be in ram.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stack
    I don't think so - you can move a program to the card but in order to do a button assignment the application has to be in ram.
    No. Think again.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ok - Next question? Can you make an SD program autostart: Can you change its name to start.prc or can you change its attributes, etc.? Thanks, Kevin.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMiami
    Ok - Next question? Can you make an SD program autostart: Can you change its name to start.prc or can you change its attributes, etc.? Thanks, Kevin.
    You can do to a stub, card-shortcut app anything you can do to any other app in RAM; and, I believe, in order to have an app appear first upon power up, you'll need the assistance of another app. For example, I used to use TealLock on my T3, and one of it's functions was to designate a preferred start-up app.