1.    #1  
    Is there a (free) way to selectively enable keyguard while on a call? Not everytime, but simply when I choose to. I am having problems with putting the phone in my pocket while on a call. Why did they disable the ability to enable keyguard while on a call anyways?
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    In the system Preferences, under Keyguard, there's a setting to disable the touchscreen during a call.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    In the system Preferences, under Keyguard, there's a setting to disable the touchscreen during a call.
    No, not the touchscreen, the buttons. And not always, just when I feel like putting the phone in my pocket.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    i have been asking sprint this question since I got the phone in December. Sprints answer was to buy a holster for it and clip it to my belt. I explained that that isn't what I do, I put the phone in my pocket and use the bluetooth feature (one of the key features of the phone for me) to talk. It will sometimes disconnect my call, as you know.
    The sprint guy's response made me feel like he was staring at me through the phone as if I was the only person in the world who would have the nerve to use the phone in this mannor.
    This should be a free thing. It's not a enhancement feature, its a "feature" necessary to use the phone in a normal way.

I'm looking forward to hearing other's comments/responses.
    Rick