1.    #1  
    I have just set up missing sync to allow me to sync my new treo 650 with ical and address book on my powerbook. I am doing the syncing with isync. All is working well apart from I can't work out how to sync word and excel documents. The treo has Documents to go already loaded, do I need to get Documents to go from somewhere to load onto the powerbook? Can anyone help me with a SIMPLE solution?

Mick

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I went to the link you supplied and searched the data viz sight but couldn't find the DTG mac conduit. in the interim i have tried to load Documents to go from the disc supplied with the treo but can't seem to get it to start. I have the icon on the desk top but zilch happens when I click on it.
  4.    #4  
    I have now found the DTG conduit on the CD supplied with the treo. But when I go to open it it comes up with an error

"The application "HotSync Manager" could not be launched because of a shared library error: "2<HotSync Manager><HotSync Manager><TransportLib><>"

Does anyone have ant clues?

mick