1.    #1  
    Odd one here... I have had my treo for a week, its reset itself Twice. Once was when loading an unsupported game into scummvm while having the audio enabled, the second time was when using that trashy messenging app.
    Here is the installed software:

4cast
    mobireader
    ereader
    tinychart
    versamail (duh)
    clean.u
    resco explorer
    tealbackup
    upirc
    winhand
    bookworm
    bubbles
    firestorm
    mgammon
    scrabble
    scummvm
    snails
    solitaire
    warfare inc
    bugme
    churddb
    mmplayer
    mapopolis
    splashid
    snapper
    pssh

ALL of that and only 2 resets, both while doing something in particular. I clicked, it reset. No unexplained or out of the blue resets.

THEN tonight (about 45 minutes ago) I turn on my device and the screen is all white, then cascading with colors, clearly the LCD driver (hardware) had gone bad. This happened about 2 hours after installing latest agendus (which they told me was fixed for 650) I attempted a soft then hard reset. neither worked. after calling sprint, it simply started working again. AND the guy talked me into verizon roaming. (coincidence? hmmm hehe)

Anyone else had this problem with the screen? I cant recreate the problem and I didnt get a picture though I will next time it happens
    I am not sure if this is the same thing, but my old 600 (and a friends) each had a problem where the screen had several vertical lines of multi colors all across the screen. For me it was intermittent. Sometimes woudl stay there all day, others it would go for only a few minutes. We both got our phones replaced.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    neither worked. after calling sprint, it simply started working again. AND the guy talked me into verizon roaming. (coincidence? hmmm hehe)
    what do you mean he talked you into? sprint guy sold you on verizon service??
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    what do you mean he talked you into? sprint guy sold you on verizon service??
    Sprint has a $5 a month service that allows free roaming on verizon towers. since I got it my coverage at my house is 10x better
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds
    I am not sure if this is the same thing, but my old 600 (and a friends) each had a problem where the screen had several vertical lines of multi colors all across the screen. For me it was intermittent. Sometimes woudl stay there all day, others it would go for only a few minutes. We both got our phones replaced.

Where did you get it replaced through? the sprint people won't replace it unless its displaying the problem, and since the problem is intermittant, its difficult to be sure the problem will happen when I get there to show them.

Is palmone aware of the issue enough to have them replace it?