1.    #1  
    If I remember right the t600 had auto-complete. You could tell the phone to print "chronic obstructed pulmonary disorder" every time you type in copd. An autocomplete app would be great. Realy saves on text entry using shorthand.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply. Do you use it? Does it work on your 650?
    Used it all the time on my 600. Haven't tried it yet on the 650...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    You must not be able to just put anything in there . I tried to replace chest pain with cp and it wouldnt take it. But it takes it if i swithch them around. I wanted to use it to teach myself shorthand. I searched for something like this an palmone, handange and google and never found anything.
    Mobile Systems has a few predictive text apps. Not exactly meant for shorthand, but very useful for rapid text entry:

http://www.mobi-systems.com/product-...7522d9a35abc17

7.    #7  
    Great, I just put in some shorthand instead of acronyms and it worked perfect, thank you so much. I had been trying to find something like this since november.
  8.    #8  
    Ya predictive dosent work for shorthand, the one you use if perfect. This site is so helpful. I could have asked around for months at my home forum and came up dry.