Hi all,

I just got my Treo 650 and want to sync using my Now Software. Here's what I've done so far (I think I've messed it up and Palm and Now are no help).

I'm going from an old Visor Edge to the 650. I'm on a Mac running OS 10.3.5. My Now software is version 4.5.3.

I installed the Palm software I got with the phone (Cingular). Then I hot synched. It said that my Now programs were in conflict so I disabled them in the conduits. This time everything got onto my Treo except for my contacts and calendar. Then I disabled the the address/contacts/task conduits from Palm and put the Now Up to Date and Now Contact conduits back in active. I hot synched again. This time I got an old contact file (from over a year ago, not my current file) and my calendar only synched the events and not the appointments.

At this point I'm totally confused. I probably have a couple of version of the Palm software on my computer as well as a couple versions of the Now software. I'm not sure where to find these files in OSX (OS 9 was easier as far as I'm concerned). I don't want to delete something I need, but I can't figure out what to get rid of. Is there anyway I can just copy my calendar and contact file and then use them to synch with? The only problem I ever had with my visor was the fact that the installer wasn't compatible with OSX (but it didn't affect synching at all).

Please help. I'm very good at following directions and I have the patience of a saint. I just want to enjoy my new toy. (On top of all of this my Visor totally died this weekend which forced my hand as far as the Treo goes).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Mary