1.    #1  
    Howdy - I'm a new Treo user and in principle am pretty happy with the unit, despite the fact it seems pretty buggy and resets it self every few days for no apparent reason.

I do have a problem with bluetooth that I'm hoping someone can give me some advice/assistance on.... It may just be incompatability, but -

I waited for the Treo 650 to come along as BT was a very important feature to me. It talks to my pc just fine (after many days of stuffing around to get it set up).

I have a Nokia CK-W1 set up in my car which works perfectly well with my Nokia 6230 and the 3 or 4 other phones I've tried and played with. The 650 is a problem - After a lot of trying I've FINALLY managed to get the CK-W1 setup as a trusted device in the 650, but the problem is they don't automatically talk to each other when they should.

The way it works with other phones - when both in the car,on and powered, they are just automatically on and HF - not so with the 650. So what am I doing wrong?

Same deal with my BT headset - trusted device etc, but the Treo seems to drop the connection if I don't use it immediately after turning it on and connecting.

Anyone?

TIA
  2.    #2  
    sorry, should have added - I'm in Australia, it's a GSM and I've tried the carkit patch on the US Palmone site and it doesn't work.
  3. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Do you have "wake up" in BT on the phone enabled?
    Cheers

Charles
  4.    #4  
    No, where's that. I'm leaving BT on.