1.    #1  
    I ordered a treo silicon case and screen protector from them about a month ago. I recieved the case and protector and the case was great. The screen protector, made for the Treo 600, was a wedge of plastic. I placed it on the screen and it had about 1/8" gap on 2 of the sides if i pushed it into one corner. It slid around and when I answered my phone, the damn thing fell off and I lost it.

Looking at my phone, it left scratch marks where it slid around.

After emailing them about it on Feb 15th, I got an email the next day asking if it was the right one for my phone and I again said yes, it says Treo 600 on the box. I responded to that one that day and then again on the 21st becuase I recieved no response.

I finally got a response on the 21st asking if I wanted a replacement or a refund. After stating I wanted a refund, I recieved no response from them again. I emailed them again on the 28th and after no response, again today, march 16.

I strongly reccomend that no one order from them as they are a very poor run company. Take your money elsewhere.

My question is, is it their issue that my screen is scratched by their so called "protector"?
    Some companies are just too busy to deal with some person who wants a refund. I'm not trying to insult you, but you should give them some time.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro