1.    #1  
    I am a new Treo650 (SprintPCS) user - got questions:

1a) does the Treo support and benefit from the faster SD cards? (e.g. Sandisk Ultra II, Lex's 32x, etc.) ?

1b) can Treo support 1GB SD cards?

2) Is there a software update (V1.08) coming out this week as posted on treocentral's home page? I am interested in the Roaming and Voice/Call Quality fixes.

3) Does anyone notice volume when using an external, wired headset (e.g. my plantronics M120) is very low?

4) Is the Treo suppose to reset itself when loading a webpage too big for it's internal memory? (I have a base unit now, no junk loaded ..... YET LOL)

5) Is PalmOne still sending free 128MB SD cards when ppl register? I registerd last night but nowhere does it say free 128MB.

6) I've read somewhere a month or two ago about an absolute cool 'handbook' for things you can do with a Treo 650. I think it is written by two make geeks. Anyone know what I am talking about?

7) Anyone ordered from Dans_cellular_accessories? Are the products really the real-deal?

Did I miss anything else before I start loading 'good' crap into my unit this coming weekend?
    1a). Yes. Your mileage may vary depending on the card brand.

1b). Yes.

2) Dunno. Roaming and voice quality is fine on my phone.

3) I've only used the wired headset that came with the Treo, and for about 20 seconds. It sounded fine. I use the HBH-660 bluetooth headset with a Jabra ear gel instead of the ear hook, and it is perfect.

4) No, it isnt.

5) I think you have to ask for that in a separate action, but I really think its not even worth the effort of clicking on another webpage for 128MB.

6) Nope.

7). Yup. Got my HBH-660 from him. He is the real deal.

Remeber to get a good backup software (www.bluenomad.com) and a good uninstall manager (www.northglide.com). They will make your life a lot easier.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winger
    1a) does the Treo support and benefit from the faster SD cards? (e.g. Sandisk Ultra II, Lex's 32x, etc.) ?
    See this thead.

5) Is PalmOne still sending free 128MB SD cards when ppl register? I registerd last night but nowhere does it say free 128MB.
    See this thread.

6) I've read somewhere a month or two ago about an absolute cool 'handbook' for things you can do with a Treo 650. I think it is written by two make geeks. Anyone know what I am talking about?
    This one?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    Not sure. Thought it was a book by TWO male nerds. But similar layout as this book
    ... Go Go TREO !!! The 700wx and T755P are awesome