1.    #1  
    I've tried everything described in other threads on fixing the Versamail problems (deleting all the files ...) but I seem to have a slightly different problem.

I've got two Versamail accounts a POP and my corporate email on an Exchange Server. The POP account seems to be working fine, but everytime I try to access my corp account, my Treo resets. The error message is "Memory.c, Line 2805, MemMove to NULL". It even resets when I try to edit the account settings via the account setup page.

Any help?

Dan
    Last edited by geneld; 03/16/2005 at 01:52 PM. Reason: typo
    The only thing I've seen on this is when your password has expired on the exchange server.
  3.    #3  
    My password was about to expire (11 days) so I thought that might be part of it - I changed it on the server and on my Treo, but it is still having the same problem.

I finally did a hard reset and recreate my account information. Now I get a different error."The was aproblem syncing messages. (0006)HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized Content -Length: 83 Content-Type: text/html Server:Micorsoft IIS/6.0"

So it won't sync but at least it's not reseting my Treo.

My POP account continues to work.
    Last edited by geneld; 03/16/2005 at 03:07 PM. Reason: updated info
  4.    #4  
    After multiple hard and soft resets, I think I pinned down the culprit as a specific email message. After a hard reset and then sync, it would stop the sync just before getting to the specific message. I moved that message out of my inbox on the server and contined syncing and everything seems relatively stable at this point.