1.    #1  
    Hi everyone...newbie here...
    Please excuse me if this message should be posted in another forum.

Just got my first smartphone, the Treo 650, last week and am loving it so far!

I use my 1gig SD card both to take photos with my camera as well as to store files on my treo (I know I know, I should stop being a cheapskate and shell out to get another card... I'm just waiting for the 2gig cards to become affordable before I do this)

Whenever I hotsync my treo, it tries to synch the photos taken by my still camera (and which are saved on the SD card) as well. I don't want this as it takes too long as these files can go up to 500mb, but I do still want to sync my photos taken by the treo camera.
    Is there any way to to this?
    HUH? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $Treo$ $picture$ $conduit$ $only$ $syncs$ $pic$ $in$ $ram$. $It$ $does$ $NOT$ $sync$ $the$ $pics$ $which$ $have$ $been$ $moved$ $to$ $the$ $SD$ $card$. $You$ $can$ $also$ $disable$ $the$ $Pic$ $conduit$ $by$ $right$ $clicking$ $on$ $the$ $hotsync$ $icon$ $on$ $your$ $taskbar$ $and$ $selecting$ $custom$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    These are not files that have been moved to the SD card...but taken using my still camera. And yes, when I hotsync my treo, it downloads these photos and I can see these photos in the media section of Palm desktop.
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    HUH? AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $Treo$ $picture$ $conduit$ $only$ $syncs$ $pic$ $in$ $ram$. $It$ $does$ $NOT$ $sync$ $the$ $pics$ $which$ $have$ $been$ $moved$ $to$ $the$ $SD$ $card$. $You$ $can$ $also$ $disable$ $the$ $Pic$ $conduit$ $by$ $right$ $clicking$ $on$ $the$ $hotsync$ $icon$ $on$ $your$ $taskbar$ $and$ $selecting$ $custom$...
    Hmm, when I hotsync any pics saved to the SD card by the camera get put on my pc.

Look in My Documents/My Pictures for Palmone Pictures I think and they are all there... from RAM and the SD card.

Deleting them from RAM or the SD card will not delete them from this area.