1.    #1  
    Those P1 bast**ds sold me a $99.00 dollar headset that they NOW admit does not work in handsfree or headset mode with the 650.
    Let's see, did I agree to pay $100 dollars to be a fu**ing beta tester!
    Here is the good part. Since I have purchased this POS headset more than 30 days ago, Sorry sir you have been officially hosed by P1.
    If I can convince 79 of you guys to feel sorry for me and donate a dollar, I can buy another headset that won't work with the 650!
    Quote Originally Posted by PCStreo
    Those P1 bast**ds sold me a $99.00 dollar headset that they NOW admit does not work in handsfree or headset mode with the 650.
    Let's see, did I agree to pay $100 dollars to be a fu**ing beta tester!
    Here is the good part. Since I have purchased this POS headset more than 30 days ago, Sorry sir you have been officially hosed by P1.
    If I can convince 79 of you guys to feel sorry for me and donate a dollar, I can buy another headset that won't work with the 650!
    I bought my Cingular Treo 650 Feb 4th, 2005. I had bought a Jabra BT250 bluetooth headset in 2004 and thought that it would be great to use it with my Treo 650. Unfortunately, it did not want to auto link with the Treo and had terrible sound and connection quality. I really wanted to use the Jabra BT250 because of the ergonomic quality, it fit great and was very comfortable to wear all day long. It worked great with my other cell phones, . . . what was the problem now with my Treo? After doing some reasearch, I found out that Jabra makes (2) BT250 bluetooth headset models. One specifically optimized for PalmOne's Treo 650 (part no. 3182WW) and one for all other cell phones. I bought the optimized Jabra BT250 (part no. 3182WW, made for PalmOne) at the Treocentral web site. IT WORKS GREAT . . . AUTO LINK AND ALL !!!!!! If you are going to buy a Jabra BT250 headset, don't buy it at a brick and mortar store, go online and look specifically for PalmOne's bluetooth headset PART NO. 3182WW.
  3.    #3  
    Carl:

The headset I am referring to is the PALM version of the Jabra Headset. It is no longer listed as a recommended headset on the PalmOne site.
    Happy to hear you are pleased with your purchase.
    I can not dispute the headset auto transfers calls. That is the only thing it does well. Sound Quality, static and having to keep the phone within 10 inches of the headset makes this headset useless.
    I also have had good experiences with the Palm version BT250 and the 650. There are at times a bit of a lag in sending calls to the headset, but other than it works fine. I rarely get much in the way of static but then again I rarely have the phone more than 2 feet away from me on a desk or in the car etc. I'm guessing they just decided the new palm one was a better fit.
    I use my Jabra BT200 with my Treo 650. I bought it a couple years ago to use with my Nokia 3650. It seems to work fine with the 650.
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile