1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Several weeks ago I have discovered that closing the lid not always means that the phone hangs-up. I found it the hard way when looking through my bill call list I have noticed that I have a call with an answering machine for 60 min. I hae noticed that sometimes right after a phone is dialed the screen shows the quick numbers list instead of a normail in call screen. After closing the lid I can hear that the phone doesn't hangs up.
    After a while if there was no person on the other side or when the person disconnects you cannot dial anymore.
    The only solution in this case is switch the wireless off and back on.

If someone got a similar problem and solve it please write to mi

Best regards,
    Dimitar
    Yes, unlike standard flip phones -which the Treo is not, you have to click the Hang up box to disconnect the call. I had the same 60-minute answering machine experience at least once. It may be programmed this way so you can use the earpiece with the lid closed. For such calls, you have to open the lid to click the hang up box.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  3.    #3  
    the phone behaves as there is no call at the moment and in history it says the phone call was 0min 0 sec long and there is no hangup box only the speed dial menu this is what bothers me thats why I have to restart the wireless to be able to call again.

best regards,
    Dimitar
    That definitely doesn't sound right, Dimitar. Every call I make brings up the hangup and speaker boxes when the dialing begins and they stay on until I close the lid or click the hangup box to end the call. I use an earpiece on most calls. I misunderstood the full meaning of your first message, focusing only on the association between closing the lid and hanging up. Sorry I can't be more helpful as I don't recognize your problem. I don't know where you are or who your wireless provider is. Have you called your provider's tech support? Palm doesn't have a toll-free number and will charge you for tech suppport. In my case, I would take it to my local T-Mobile store and ask them to fix it or advise me. The provider (vs. a phone dealer) will usually help because they want/need you to keep using the service. Good luck.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.