1.    #1  
    Guys,
    suddenly, either my computer or treo 650 is acting weird, not too sure whether it actually synching BUT its really become very slow
    right now, i'm trying to install an app but the hotsync progress screen stuck @ installing handheld applications and the screen on 650 on synchronizing splashID *the apps that am trying to install now*
    anyone had experienced this before?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    Guys,
    suddenly, either my computer or treo 650 is acting weird, not too sure whether it actually synching BUT its really become very slow
    right now, i'm trying to install an app but the hotsync progress screen stuck @ installing handheld applications and the screen on 650 on synchronizing splashID *the apps that am trying to install now*
    anyone had experienced this before?
    look at the logs, sometimes it might finish something and get stuck on starting the next. Splashid might be ok but whatever is next might be hanging. In my case, the calendar was next. And my calendar somehow got corrupt and everytime I was syncing it would reset the treo. I had to get a clean calendar to start with.

Are you using any alternate conduits?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    look at the logs, sometimes it might finish something and get stuck on starting the next. Splashid might be ok but whatever is next might be hanging. In my case, the calendar was next. And my calendar somehow got corrupt and everytime I was syncing it would reset the treo. I had to get a clean calendar to start with.

Are you using any alternate conduits?
    am using outlook conduit

hmm, do you know how to delete all the calendar appointments?
    everything?
    from the outlook?
  4.    #4  
    i think this is what screwing me
    the multiday event.....
    i can't seem to delete it at all
    bah!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    am using outlook conduit

hmm, do you know how to delete all the calendar appointments?
    everything?
    from the outlook?
    the corruption was on my treo and I use Intellisync and Lotus notes. I had to start with a fresh db on the treo and then i synched from desktop to handheld.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

6.    #6  
    problem solved -thank you Otter
    problem solved -thank you Otter
    Your welcome!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<