1.    #1  
    Anybody tried Clipper on the 650 http://standalone.com/palmos/clipper/? The size of the clipboard on the 650 really bugs me.
    I have been using Clip PRO for many years, it works great. I have had no problems using it on my 650 since I got it almost 4 weeks ago.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, got it on a 14 day trial, and it's made right here in Australia, Buy local!!
    Geez, there has to be a free program that does this for the 650.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Geez, there has to be a free program that does this for the 650.
    CutPaste5 is freeware. Not as many features as ClipPro.

Mark (developer of CutPaste5, Switch5, ShortCut5...)
    I have CutPaste5 on my T650 and I'm goona upgrade to Clip PRO. My guess is use unistall manager to uninstall CutPaste5...but what about FieldPlus...should I leave that on my T650?
    I do get an occassional reset using ClipPro on the 650. Kinda of bummer as Gavin does not appear to be doing updates or responding to posts at MTDN
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I've bought Clipper from Standalone few weeks ago, and, unfortunately, I am very dissapointed... it works good in Memos, or other apps, but where I supposed to use it mostly, in Messages app (for backup SMS to Memos), there Clipper does not work with my Treo 650 :-(
    For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.
    I use ClipPro and I love it. It's one of my most used, must have apps...
    I've tried ClipPro instead of not-good-working Clipper, and the same result: in application Messaging (SMS) it does not work...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

For the world is changing: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, and I smell it in the air.