1.    #1  
    Looky here... hmmm

They seem to have removed the Sony Ericsson HBH-660... other changes too, including SOME ADDITIONS!

Well I'll be damned... imagine that!

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/bl...atibility.html

This is actually good news from my standpoint...
    ... no vindication, nothing like that, but rather...

An actual indication of some form of life stirring at PalmOne, and in the right area, no less!

We may actually see something happen here soon.
    I want to see a BT 1.2 upgrade from PalmOne!!! *sigh* Fat chance in hell that will ever happen though...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I have the HBH660 it was working great for 2 weeks.Out of no where it stoped working! It wont find it on the treo. I deleted it and tried to re pair it with the treo and it just wouldnt. So i tried to reset the sony 660 and its stuck in a reset loop!. Man im so upset and disappointed with this treo all together nothing seems to work!.
    my hbh-660 and treo are still happy together.
    If I remember correctly, the SE HBH-660 was never listed on that palmOne page. That's why there was a need for TC users to test & verify that it did work with the 650.
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    If I remember correctly, the SE HBH-660 was never listed on that palmOne page. That's why there was a need for TC users to test & verify that it did work with the 650.
    Yep. HBH-660 never was listed on the PalmOne page as compatible.
    Have you installed any other "trusted devices"? I found my HS810 quit paring when I added the ThinkOutside Keyboard as a trusted device.
    Using my Pre to help run: www.at-peace.net

Sharp Zaurus->HP Jornada->Sony Clie T615->Treo 650 (CDMA)->Treo 755p->Palm Pre (Disappointed) -> Iphone4 (Happy)
    Bizarre. I've been using the Cardo Scala-500 for almost 2 months now and it's been working great (does everything in note 1 on that Palm page).
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    I have the HBH660 it was working great for 2 weeks.Out of no where it stoped working! It wont find it on the treo. I deleted it and tried to re pair it with the treo and it just wouldnt. So i tried to reset the sony 660 and its stuck in a reset loop!. Man im so upset and disappointed with this treo all together nothing seems to work!.
    Hmm. The Sony 660 is stuck in a reset loop, and somehow that's the Treo's fault? If the two suddently stopped working, and the Sony is now crapped out, I'd blame the Sony, not the Treo.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    Bizarre. I've been using the Cardo Scala-500 for almost 2 months now and it's been working great (does everything in note 1 on that Palm page).
    I have been enjoying my Scala as well. Until recently. Now I seem to be getting a very bad echo, and colleagues are beginning to complain that it's chopping up my sentances.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Hmmm. I had complaints the other day as well but since in-the-case, wired-headset, and Scala were just different degrees of chopiness, I figured it was a network problem (even though I could hear them perfectly). I've been meaning to do a more thorough test - looks like I'm going to have to do that to see if something's headed down hill.
  12.    #12  
    Yes Indeed, at one point.. up to 1 day ago, the HBH-660 WAS listed on their "compatible list"... Think about that for a moment: First they say it's compatible - Then they say it ISN'T? WHOAAA hold the phone... what's going on here? LOL

Anyway, my life with the Treo650 began with a GEMPLUS 32k SIM card, that by the way, I stuck with because of all the horror stories I was hearing about with the 64k card. Well after yet another 2.5 hour round of being on hold and getting disconnected from and actually talking to a live person at PalmOne then Cingular.... I found out that the GEMPLUS 32k SIM card doesn't and isn't even supposed to work with the T650!!!!??

I went down to the Cingular store (we actually have one in Key West now) got a free replacement...

Now the HBH-300 is working better, no resets so far in the past 16 hours (that I'm aware of)... I'm actually optimistic about getting "Voice Launcher" to work with this headset.

Still tons of issues but I'm a bit happier

SUMMARY: If you have a 32k Gemplus SIM card that you're using with your Treo 650... STOP!... get a free replacement 64k card immediately... let me know how that works out, I'm interested.

Tundy
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral

Anyway, my life with the Treo650 began with a GEMPLUS 32k SIM card, that by the way, I stuck with because of all the horror stories I was hearing about with the 64k card. Well after yet another 2.5 hour round of being on hold and getting disconnected from and actually talking to a live person at PalmOne then Cingular.... I found out that the GEMPLUS 32k SIM card doesn't and isn't even supposed to work with the T650!!!!??

SUMMARY: If you have a 32k Gemplus SIM card that you're using with your Treo 650... STOP!... get a free replacement 64k card immediately... let me know how that works out, I'm interested.

Tundy
    Maybe our dear friend Tundy IS on to something here!
    Can anyone else confirm this? I to started with a 64k SIM but went back to a 32K SIM very early on and although I have had very few problems, I still have a few random resets (99% of the time they are without even touching the phone) and as I mentioned in other threads, this sluggishness that occurs after not being able to power on with any hard keys. I'm wondering it is maybe a network related issue or something to do with these 32k SIM's.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  14.    #14  
    Ooops, my bad... I just found a saved page of the old Bluetooth compatibility page... you're right, the 660 was not on there.