1.    #1  
    I bought a unlocked GSM Treo 650 from PalmOne. When setting up the Bluetooth and going through the tips stage, it says that if you are using a Car-Kit to select allow to wake up from the options menu. I can't find this option on my phone...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottG61376
    I bought a unlocked GSM Treo 650 from PalmOne. When setting up the Bluetooth and going through the tips stage, it says that if you are using a Car-Kit to select allow to wake up from the options menu. I can't find this option on my phone...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Scott

Have you installed the carkit update for the Treo 650 yet?

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...0carkitupdate/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    The car kit update is already included in the unlocked GSM models.
  4.    #4  
    And I attempted to install the update, but when I do, it tells me that my device is not compatible with the update.
    Anyone any further forward with this, I need to have the option to 'allow wake up' but even the latest 1.13 and 01.30 does not provide this function and like the above, I cannot use the upgrade as the GSM device thinks I already have it, but not with the dam allow wake up... car kit will not pick up incoming calls - and I guess this is why
    Sorry to bump an old thread but I thought it would be better than starting a new one. I am looking for the same functionality as the original poster and have had the same error when trying to install the carkit update. Anyone figured out how us Unlocked GSM users can get Bluetooth wake as well?
    My Treo's Stats:
    650 Unlocked/Unbranded GSM <br>1.71 Firmware w/ 1.20 ENA
    Carrier: Cingular
    Current BT Headset: Treo Wireless
    GPS: TomTom5 + BT338