1.    #1  
    Just spent some time researching printing options.
    There is:

PrintMe
    PrintBoy
    PalmPrint
    TealPrint

none of them do what I as expecting to be able to do:

1) install some software on my "always on" home PC and work PC
    2) be able to print anything from my Treo 650 to either one at any time

Some apps allow printing directly to the printer via IR or bluetooth, some allow printing to a network connected printer. I have neither, but my home PC is always connected to a printer, and so is my work PC. Theoretically it should be possible to print via the internet to either one.

Is this possible?

If not yet, then some developer can pick up this idea and run with it. I give it to you for free, no royalties. I'm that nice.
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    I have neither, but my home PC is always connected to a printer, and so is my work PC. Theoretically it should be possible to print via the internet to either one.
    Well one possible workaround is to use wihand to remotely print from your PC!! That way you could just ftp or email yourself the document, open it on your pc remotely via winhand and print it as well! Not exactly the solution you may have been looking for, but it should work!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    hmm, any other ideas? is what I'm saying feasable at from a technical standpoint? would anyone else find it usefull?
    Palm Pilot 1000 -> Sprint TP-3000 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650
    Took a look at PrintBoy...though expensive, it looks like a great robust app. I think what sold me was bluetooth and Docs to Support, among other things:
    http://www.bachmannsoftware.com/pbprem.htm
    ###
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    Took a look at PrintBoy...though expensive, it looks like a great robust app. I think what sold me was bluetooth and Docs to Support, among other things:
    http://www.bachmannsoftware.com/pbprem.htm
    ###
    Great app, but too expensive for the use I would get. IF they ever halve the price, I'll enthusiastically register the program. Until then, I'll print from desktop.
    I need some help getting Printboy to work properly. In demo mode, all is well. As soon as I enter the registration code, I get resets on everything except printing from the built-in apps. I have reinstalled and hard reset to not avail.
    Zane
    Tried and used Printboy from Treo 650 to an HP 6p.......amazing!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    you know, maybe it is a long shot but perhaps you can print via email. for instance perhaps you could set up a rule in your mail client that when an email from you is recieved with "xx" text then print attachements. i seem to remember a similar solution back in the treo 300 days to stop and start biz connect.
    Theoretically, unless I'm mistaken, all you need is an internet connection on the palm device and computer(s), the IP address of your home/work computer, and software that will execute the printing of a file (perhaps it's even already in an OS). If the IP doesn't remain constant (dynamic IP), you wouldn't be able to do it this way.

Disclaimer: I'm not exactly network savvy.
    Dom
    Treo 650/Sprint PCS
    Marlton, NJ
    the dynamic ip is easily solved with www.dnip.net....
    it lets me log in with palmvnc easily and always.....