1.    #1  
    i am new around these parts.
    just picked up my treo 600 yesterday (monday) and am just getting into everything.
    the things that i am dire need of are the following
    1) great voice software for voice dialing and voice commands (if this exists)
    2) a 1 gb sd card
    if you guys could help/direct me with the following i would be greatly appreciated......
    as well, now that i am just starting out with this new toy, any tips/advice on use and the device itself?
    thanks again!
    Sorry I dont know anything about the voice software and I only and always use san disk secure digital cards http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/de...mc_id=zwb12090
  3. seh
    Congrats Kiwee, I just picked mine up today as well. Can't wait for it to charge so I can start using it. Plan to get 1/2 gig SD, although with everyone appearing to go with 1 gig, I may splurge. If I find some voice dialing software, I'll post.
  4.    #4  
    thanks guys.
    i am thinking about going with a lexar card. i can get the 1gb for ~$70us.

edit
    just saw james' post and WOW, that is a good deal!
    I used Voice Dial from PalmOne but stopped when I realized you can use any of the LETTERS as speed dial shortcuts. Instead of pressing the side key, saying a name and clarifying home, cell etc...I just press the 1st letter of name or nickname or company. 27 speed dial choices! Use a backup system as soon as you get your card.
    Are you from toprotege?
    "Kiwee" looks kinda familiar.(even though im a ghost member)
    Anyways, you can just get any sd card I assume.
    I got 1gb kingmax from canadacomputers for $90cdn and it works (fast) good with treo600.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwee
    thanks guys.
    i am thinking about going with a lexar card. i can get the 1gb for ~$70us.

edit
    just saw james' post and WOW, that is a good deal!