1.    #1  
    hello... not sure if anyone has encountered this or not. but in agendus, i have it set so that my default launch setting is list (option/preferences/miscellaneous). when i open the app directly, it goes directly to list. when i assigned a key to agendus and start it that way from the phone app, it goes directly to list.

HOWEVER... when i go into prefs and then buttons and assign the calendar button to agendus pro, and then go out and press the calendar button, it starts agendus in contacts view.

when i go back into prefs and buttons, the calendar button is reverted back to calendar (not agendus). something is weird going on with the calendar button and agendus. why does it start in the contacts view when i have it set to start up in list view? again this only occurs if i use the calendar button.

anyone running agendus pro 9.02 and treo 650 like i am?
  2.    #2  
    sorry, i figured it out. in agendus, tap menu, options, preferences, button

i had to assign a button to agendus and change that default view to list. guess there were 2 places that has default views.

Quote Originally Posted by islandsnow
    hello... not sure if anyone has encountered this or not. but in agendus, i have it set so that my default launch setting is list (option/preferences/miscellaneous). when i open the app directly, it goes directly to list. when i assigned a key to agendus and start it that way from the phone app, it goes directly to list.

HOWEVER... when i go into prefs and then buttons and assign the calendar button to agendus pro, and then go out and press the calendar button, it starts agendus in contacts view.

when i go back into prefs and buttons, the calendar button is reverted back to calendar (not agendus). something is weird going on with the calendar button and agendus. why does it start in the contacts view when i have it set to start up in list view? again this only occurs if i use the calendar button.

anyone running agendus pro 9.02 and treo 650 like i am?