1.    #1  
    I am buying a treo 600, it is tmobile, I just wondered if I can later have it unlocked to work on verizon, or if it is specific to GSM rather than CDMA (or they use different chipsets). I have always used Nextel and am unfarmilular with the GSM and CDMA. if some post the anser quick, mods can kill this thread.

thanks,

brvheart
    The T-mobile Treo is GSM, and the Verizon is CDMA, you got that right....

but GSM and CDMA are apples and oranges... you cannot switch the two between networks. they are totaly different hardwares.

You can go T-Mobile <-> Cingular... or with the right hardware and software Verizon <-> Sprint but that is it!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  3.    #3  
    thx, that is what I thought from everything I have read, just wanted to clarify. Thx for the response
    Quote Originally Posted by brvheart
    thx, that is what I thought from everything I have read, just wanted to clarify. Thx for the response
    Enjoy the treo!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about