1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a gameboy advance emulator made for palm OS that is compatible with the treo 650? Thanks.
    Are you kidding me you htink they make a gameboy advance emulator for the 650 its made for business are you a little kid or something
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlazboss
    Are you kidding me you htink they make a gameboy advance emulator for the 650 its made for business are you a little kid or something
    Bridges, don't concern yourself with Trolls. I would also be interesed in a Gameboy Advanced emulator.
    Casio A10 -> Casio E100 -> IPAQ 3600 -> IPAQ h1910 -> Treo 650 Sprint

www.techyrants.com
    you were right they do make it rihgt herehttp://www.gambitstudios.com/
    There is a true GBA emulator called Firestorm by crimsonfire.com. Works but is too slow on a Treo 650. But GBC works with great performance.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
  6.    #6  
    The Treo 650 is the ultimate all in one device that makes business trips tolerable. I can watch movies on it...and play an occasional game or two...nothing wrong with that...I will always be a gamer dork at heart.
  7.    #7  
    Just tried Firestorm...so slow..it is unplayable..what a joke.
    You may already be aware, but there is an NES emulator called NESEM that is AWESOME! I just pruchased it and it's very impressive.

I realize this is slightly off topic, but related.
    We'll overcome you using our technology.
    Nice! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MoseGiganticus
    You may already be aware, but there is an NES emulator called NESEM that is AWESOME! I just pruchased it and it's very impressive.

I realize this is slightly off topic, but related.
    do you know of a way to enable "cheats" I can't seem to get them to work.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I know theres a game genie feature in the full version. You still need to get the actual codes (I'm sure you can fniud a billion websites listing them all). I never tried it, so I can't verify that this works and you may be aware of it already- but maybe?
    We'll overcome you using our technology.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    I tried Firestorm on my 600 for classic Gameboy games, it was horrible. No framerate control (game played way too fast), horrible sound emulation.

There's a new multi-emulator out for hires devices called LittleJohn, found at http://yoyofr92.free.fr/ - Gameboy/GBC emulation is excellent, unfortunately LJP has a few things hardcoded for hires devices only, the end result is that you can't quit the emulator without a soft reset on the 600.