1.    #1  
    i'd like to have the bluetooth icon on the zlauncher for my tro 650..like it is in the standard launcher..any help`?
    I believe this is what you need. This is how I added on mine: While running ZLauncher bring down menus, go to ZLauncher Pref, click on top/bottom bar, then you'll see the top & bottom bar, with your stylus point & hold for a few seconds where you want the icon at, then you'll get a drop down menu, choose Apps, then choose Bluetooth, done! Hope this is what you were looking for, lots of steps, but easy too.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    nope.. thatmost probably is not what he wants. but what he wants, i don't think is possible in zlauncher yet!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    I believe this is what you need. This is how I added on mine: While running ZLauncher bring down menus, go to ZLauncher Pref, click on top/bottom bar, then you'll see the top & bottom bar, with your stylus point & hold for a few seconds where you want the icon at, then you'll get a drop down menu, choose Apps, then choose Bluetooth, done! Hope this is what you were looking for, lots of steps, but easy too.
    I have ZL v 5.11 and when I add BT to my bottom bar it shows its there but the icon doesnt appear. any clue?
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    I have ZL v 5.11 and when I add BT to my bottom bar it shows its there but the icon doesnt appear. any clue?
    Same here.

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs

You need to keep messing with it, try moving other icons around from top to bottom. I had the same problem when I was trying to put the signal bars I would put it on top and it would'nt show it, but it keepted saying it was there. Finally I put it on the bottom bar, and bam! it showed.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    the icon doesn't show up, but the functionality is there. Just tap on the empty space where you had placed the bluetooth icon and it will bring up the bluetooth application. The same thing happens when I add an icon for the calculator.
    The icon is not showing because of a known issue with ZLauncher and the Treo 650. The 650 will not show 22 icons (Sprint version) when "Zoom Icon" is not checked in the properties.

ZZTechs are aware of the issue, but are advising the use of an Icon Sets as a work around. They have a great track record of updates, so I wouldn't be surprised if the fixed the issue completely in a later release, but for now you can use the iconset in this thread that I created.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=66926

Using this iconset will allow all your icons to display properly.

BTW, I have switched back to LauncherX as I am much more comfortable with it over ZL, and it has no problems displaying all icons without the added memory usage of an iconset. It is faster and smaller too, both important things when using a 650...

Cheers and good luck.
    I downloaded the icon set as mentioned. When I go to put either Bluetooth or Calculator in, I still do not see any icon on my Treo 650. Any suggestions to resolve the problem?
    Me either. Anyone know how to get this to work?
    i fonly u guys could elaborate on the question a bit.... the icons are visible by iconset made by matty (btw... thanx a ton matty).
    i am using kyrstilian theme and tried the icon set above doesnt show in top or bottom bar :/
    I just want an icon on there that will show when BT is enabled so I know if it's using battery, etc ... when I added ONLY this icon set it would not show it either, just a blank space ... ?

are there any launchers that ONLY move programs to the SD card and keep the same look and feel? I'm pretty fine with that one, just want to see the BT icon ...
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Bishop: powerun..uses stock launcher and allows you to run apps from Sd...saves memory over a whole launcher replacement
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bishop
    I just want an icon on there that will show when BT is enabled so I know if it's using battery, etc ... when I added ONLY this icon set it would not show it either, just a blank space ... ?

are there any launchers that ONLY move programs to the SD card and keep the same look and feel? I'm pretty fine with that one, just want to see the BT icon ...
    While there are workarounds to make the BT icon appear, I think that's just a static icon to launch the app. What you (and I) want is an icon that shows the on/off state - just like what shows in the Phone app or what ZL shows as a signal strength meter.

I don't think there is a way to do that with ZL yet. I sent them a request for it last week, but feel free to send yours as well (power in numbers and all). They are very responsive and keep enhancing the program, so I have faith will see it "soon".

In the mean time, you could try BlueFang which shows a dynamic icon in the command bar, check out the ScheduleCare phase II beta effort, or tie BT to a Favorites button. These all take a keystroke or two, but afaikafaikafaik, $they$ $are$ $the$ $only$ $options$ $right$ $now$.
    Same problem as Jay Grindell and Katahdin. I installed and then went to add the apps bluetooth and calc to top bar....and still blank space for the apps (which do function). Am I/we missing something (maybe how to use the iconset...don't know. Thanks.