1.    #1  
    Hi. I just returned my sprint treo 650 because the volume in the bluetooth headset is terriblyl low. I even used the btmute hack but I am still not happy with it and when a number key is pressed during a call the volume drops again. Is the Cingular treo 650 better in this regard? I use the phone alot while driving and must say that not being able to hear well in my headset is not something I am willing to accept. Please tell me that Cingular's treo doesn't have this problem. I use the hbh660 and DON'T want to have to resort to using slicsound or jabra ear gels. Thanks for your replies. Also, how well does everything else on the phone work? How is Edge? Is it faster and more reliable than 1xRTT? I am in San Jose, CA by the way. Thanks again.
  2.    #2  
    well? anybody?
    I dont have a volume issue on my Cing 650 Bluetooth or in earpiece.
    EDGE is killer, I could never go back.
  4.    #4  
    anybody else?
  5.    #5  
    bump
  6.    #6  
    97 views and only one person other than myself posts! I thought this was a forum where people helped others out, not leave them hangin'. If you view, please post.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    ditto
    Loud as well, in phone and bt headset (Treo Wireless).
    I'm a sprint t650 user...trying to make some comparisons..my only gauge is my old cel phone vm4500?..super loud (didn't have bt).. my t650 phone not very loud so so..bt with mute hack 1-10 scale= maybe a 7 or 8. Without hack=6.
    And yes, if I press a key with the mute trick on, it kills it for the remainder of the call.

Just got my treo 650 headset BTW..hoping things will improve with sprint update.
    Hoping this is not a pipe dream. I love being able to use the same charger for phone and headset. Just want to up the quality a little bit more.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    cglaguna,

I have a cingular 650 with low earpiece/speakerphone volume, and I'm still trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software problem. Could you please specify your h/w, s/w, and f/w versions?

thanks,
    John