View Poll Results: Have you had a problem getting the free SD card from Palm?

Voters
163. You may not vote on this poll
  • I received my free SD card in a timely manner.

148 90.80%
  • I have not ordered an SD card/not applicable to me.

8 4.91%
  • I had a similar problem not getting the SD card.

7 4.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2 650's two cards in three days
    Came within 1 week
    I'm so glad I saw this thread. I had heard about this offer before I got my Treo, and I was surprised to find out that I qualified. My order has been placed (via the phone, the web site would not accept my order.) I'll vote in the poll when I receive the card.
    Newton 120 -> Newton 2000 -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Prism -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 650 (Cingular | Unlocked)
    Redford, MI
    cplater AT gmail DOT com
    4 days after my web order, free .. even shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetkins
    Mine arrived in a couple of days.

Same here. Two 650s, two SD cards, both arriving in under a week with no problems at all.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Got mine in about a week also
  7.    #27  
    Well, looks like according to the poll results it's about 88% with no problems and about 5% with some problem getting the SD card. Maybe we have a thief in the mail room at my institution. I'm having the third SD card sent to my house, hopefull will get it.

To answer the question posted by Badmash above, I called Palm's CustomerCare Center at (800) 881-7256

Thanks to everyone for the informative responses. TC
    I ordered last night, and got an e-mail from PalmOne today saying that it shipped. I'll have to wait and see how long it will take to arrive.
    Newton 120 -> Newton 2000 -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Prism -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 650 (Cingular | Unlocked)
    Redford, MI
    cplater AT gmail DOT com
    I tried to order it through the web site, but it didn't work properly. I then called a CSR with palmOne and he ordered for me himself. It came in two days.
    arrived in a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoColo
    Hello All,

Purchased a Treo 650 several weeks ago and immediately ran into a problem with memory capacity. Not a surprise as we knew of this model's problem with limited memory, but ordered anyway because we were told we could get a free 128 mb SD card upon request from Palm.

I have had to request an SD card twice and still have not received one after several weeks. Has this happened to anyone else? Just wondering if this is an isolated problem. Thanks.TC

Got mine in about a week...
  12. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Less than one week here.
    ordered on the 10th - received on the 16th - free all around too
    mine also came within a week
    I ordered via phone on 3/15, and it was delivered 3/18 via USPS.
    Redford, MI
    cplater AT gmail DOT com
    ordered and received it 4 days later
    Wouldn't go through online, so I called last Saturday, and it showed up on Friday......
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
  18.    #38  
    Third time was the charm, received SD promply after 3rd request. First two were sent to my work office and did not receive. Maybe someone in our mailroom has sticky fingers. TC
    Could anyone tell me which web site to place the order? Thanks.
    Here's the link http://web.palmone.com/support/sd.jhtml

Mine didn't work after I input the details online, but I called up Palmone at the number on this web page and it was verified and shipped with no problem...arrived in 2 days!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast