1. REB
    Hello, new member here,
    My wife just bought a 650 and needs a safe, protective way to carry it. I would really appreciate any and all information any of you can give me on which case is best. We are open to any suggestions.
    Thank you,
    REB
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    There is no one "best" - a lot depends on how your wife wants to carry her 650. In her purse? On a belt? In a pocket? Around her neck? (Just kidding...) Does she mind having to unlatch a cover to use the 650 or is it just to protect the exterior yet still remain functionally open?
  3. REB
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    There is no one "best" - a lot depends on how your wife wants to carry her 650. In her purse? On a belt? In a pocket? Around her neck? (Just kidding...) Does she mind having to unlatch a cover to use the 650 or is it just to protect the exterior yet still remain functionally open?

I have a couple of ideas. Her phone has to be readily available. She could carry it in one of the deep pockets in her overcoat (nurse) or clip it on. I have seen the pouch, which is good, and a skin in a pouch, which gives protection of some sort from dropping when not in the pouch. That gives her double protection. A hard case would be nice, especially if it fits in a pouch. So, I guess the search is for a pouch in combination with a hard case or skin, but I don't know how protective the skin is.

Thanks for the response; it helps me narrow it down.
    Ross