1.    #1  
    If anyone has the slightest skill at email and POP3 on the Treo 600 or 650, please help me out here!?!

First of all, I have the T-Mobile VPN, or internet 2 data svc. on my rate plan. So I should have no problem as long as I am getting a very good internet connection...

I have tried the following:

Default Mail App.... works every now and then... does not auto retrieve mail. I have to manually "send and retrieve".

Aileron Mail... has trouble connecting... checked POP3 account settings.

VersaMail.... WILL NOT CONNECT!

Mailwave...looks like it connects, but does not work...won't pull any mail out of my inbox

Snapper...WILL NOT CONNECT!
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am using Gmail (which has free POP3, and works great with other POP3 email accounts.

I have also tried registering my POP3 email accounts with T-Mobile.com... for those of you that use T-Mobile, you'll know what I am talking about. I work for T-Mobile and I my work email address is POP3 and even with it registered on T-Mobile.com... and still can't get it to work.

Sometimes, I also get an error message that ask me to go back to my account settings and re-verify my password.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!
    Mac. You can use GMail using Aileron Mail .Visit www.corsoft.com/check.asp and verify your Gmail account here. Feel free to reach us online on our website - www.corsoft.com and chat with our support engineers and we will be glad to help you.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    -------------------
  3.    #3  
    Mark,

I tried the Aileron and it didn't work. Now, my trial period is over and I don't want to pay a hefty price for something I am not guaranteed good service with... see what I am saying?
    Mac. It has to work. We have meny users who access their Gmail account using Aileron Mail. Feel free to chat with us on our website - www.corsoft.com and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    Sounds like your settings are not correct if that many email programs aren't working. CHeck the venders web sites for step by step. Snapper Mail site has this info as do most others.
  6.    #6  
    I'll try snapper's website out and let you know the outcome, thanks!