1.    #1  
    New TREO user. I have a TREO 600 set up thru Verizon, a MAC PB and use Entourage for email. How can the TREO send and receive email using my entourage account? Verizon tech support says i have to do a first-time sync with a PC. Is this true? any help is appreciated. thank you.
    Susan...

Try using Aileron Mail. Its easy to use. Feel free to reach us online for a live support on our website - www.corsoft.com and we will be glad to help.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation
    ------------------
  3.    #3  
    i downloaded the application and installed it. but it's blank. it's not syncing with my email inbox. is there any option for support beside online chat? if find these online chats to be very time consuming, much more so than a phone call. it can be very tedious to establish a shared vocabulary about the problem. any suggestions? thanks.
    Visit www.corsoft.com/check.asp and verify your email account and then enter the details displayed on the profiles screen of Aileron. Then connect with the server. This should solve your issue. If you still interface the same problem please send us your contact details at solutions@corsoft.com and we will have some one to call you and help you.

Mark
    Customer Care
    Corsoft Corporation