Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Through March 20. (Regular price is $89)

Shipping and handling is $6.29 and sales tax is $3.85.

Non-members pay 5 percent surcharge.

Anyway, seemed like a decent price. As usual when anyone posts what they think is a good price, someone else will come right behind with a price that's a lot better somewhere else. So have at it.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Do they have them, or are they on back order?
  3.    #3  
    That I don't know. I haven't ordered one. Nothing on the website says it's backordered, but I don't know where in the order process that would be indicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by wmillea
    Do they have them, or are they on back order?
    I just picked up one at local Costco store. There are plenty in stock.
    Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greathome
    I just picked up one at local Costco store. There are plenty in stock.
    Hope this helps.

I'll check it out. Thanks
    It is an online item only.
    Thanks for the 411. I picked one up at my local Costo for $72.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdTreo
    It is an online item only.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Thanks for the 411. I picked one up at my local Costo for $72.
    HAHHAHAHAHAH owned!
    Just got one online for 84.96 including S&H and 5% Non Member surcharge.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Plenty of them at the Ventura County Costco on Lindero Canyon Road. They had 3 or 4 sections just like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    i gotta go exchange mine tomorrow. it died after just 2 hours of use. probably just got a defective one.
    Can anyone post a direct link to this? For some reason I cannot find an UltraII SD card on their site. You guys were talking about an sd card right?
  13.    #13  
    You're right. It's gone from the web site. I looked where it was the other day on the site and it's not listed anymore. But the stores seem to have plenty.

Everyone should either be a Costco member or have a Costco friend.
  14.    #14  
    And I should add...The $71.99 price in the store is the price you pay with a 20 percent off coupon that was in the "Passport to Savings" coupon booklet they mailed out to members around the first of the year. The coupon is good 14-20 March.

I don't know how strict they are about actually having the coupon in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesterjo
    You're right. It's gone from the web site. I looked where it was the other day on the site and it's not listed anymore. But the stores seem to have plenty.

Everyone should either be a Costco member or have a Costco friend.
    Unfortunately there's no Costco anywhere near me. Guess I'll just have to let this one go.
    As Exciter mentioned, they have pallets of them at the warehouses but you are supposed to already have the 20% coupon. If you are lucky and check with Customer Service first they will hopefully honor the discount without the coupon. The SanDisk coupon was one of approx 50 coupons that were mailed out to customers back in Dec/Jan.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Yes, frustrating. I mistakenly used the wrong CC# that wasn't authorized to ship to my work so they contacted me to that effect. After calling Customer Service they say they can't fix the CC# on an order, I must cancel the order and re-order it.
    Well even customer service can't find that item anymore so I'm SOL, I can't re-order it.
    I'll check the local warehousese, but the last time I was at several of the local ones they didn't carry this product at all and I don't expect any different today. San Jose, CA by the way. We have lots of local warehouses so we'll see how many I can get to before I give up.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    The link to the card from this thread still works...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ight=1gb+ultra
    The link still works but they are out of stock!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    I'll check the local warehousese, but the last time I was at several of the local ones they didn't carry this product at all and I don't expect any different today.
    I know here at our local Costco, prior to this week, the largest SD card they carried was 512M. So I wasn't real hopeful when I went in with my coupon this past Tuesday. But lo and behold they had a whole brand new rack of the 1G cards. So there's still hope. Think happy thoughts.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast