1.    #1  
    I'm getting this message everytime my Treo 650 tries to automatically download emails. Why? Is this a known problem?

I have no problem manually using the "Get" button but the scheduler doesn't seem to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by ipscone
    I'm getting this message everytime my Treo 650 tries to automatically download emails. Why? Is this a known problem?

I have no problem manually using the "Get" button but the scheduler doesn't seem to work.
    Same problem here - T650 locked with ATTWS configuration. What type is your T650? is it locked? to which provider?

Not only that, but once I get this "scheduled get failed" message I cannot send any email: When I try reply or send new - I get "501 syntax error in recipient address" or words to that effect. This doesn't happen when I install a Versamail account. It happens only after the first scheduled "get" fails. Go figure.

I have spoken ad nauseum with PalmOne Techs and their only solution is a hard reset - which is like giving an enema to a dead man, because the problem comes back. Rumor has it that this is a known bug on ATTWS-configured T650's .

At this juncture, I'm trying to convince PalmOne to swap the ATTWS-locked T650 and the ATT SIM card with another non-ATTWS T650. We'll see. Stay tuned
    Last edited by emouchly; 03/19/2005 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Missing Title
    Same problem with Cingular 650 locked......