1.    #1  
    Started happening about 2 days ago - cannot connect to server during Sync. Also, cannot connect when I try to reconfigure the account on the desktop. I'm guessing/hoping this is a problem on their end (nothing on their site about this, though) - is anyone else having trouble connecting?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I have had the same problem. According to their Web Site . . .

3/14/05. The AvantGo site and service is experiencing some availability problems today. We are working to resolve the issue.
    I've been having the same problem for a couple days now. Just checked and it's still not working...
    They've been having major issues. Would hate to see them go anywhere.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    This is their message when I try to login on the sign in page...

Our Apologies

A server error has occurred. Feel free to contact AvantGo Mobile Internet tech support to report the problem.

Thanks for your support.
    Here is the latest from their website:

"IMPORTANT SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT 3/15/05. The AvantGo site and service is experiencing continued availability problems today. We are working to resolve the issue and apologize for the inconvenience this may cause."
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I can no longer login to their site:

Our Apologies

AvantGo Service Notice:
    Your account is currently unavailable because we are performing infrastructure maintenance on the AvantGo Mobile Internet Service. This maintenance will provide a better, faster, and more reliable user experience for you.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please check back soon for updates.

If you would like to log in to AvantGo using a different account, please click here.

Thanks for your support.
    Yup. Same as yesterday.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    It is working now!