1.    #1  
    I just got the Treo 650. (I loved my 600, but I love my 650.) In the box, I got a connector not listed in the contents.

It's about four inches long. One end is clearly designed for the 650's cubish power-connector. The other end, though, is a sorta inverted female connector. I don't really know how to describe it.

In any event, I couldn't find documentation for this piece of hardware. Can anybody tell me for sure what it is?

Jeff
    It the adapter so you can use Sprints standard power cords with the Treo. FOr example I had a Sanyo 4500 that I sold but kept the car adapter, that little piece allows me to use it with my treo.

rj

Quote Originally Posted by wilder_jw
    I just got the Treo 650. (I loved my 600, but I love my 650.) In the box, I got a connector not listed in the contents.

It's about four inches long. One end is clearly designed for the 650's cubish power-connector. The other end, though, is a sorta inverted female connector. I don't really know how to describe it.

In any event, I couldn't find documentation for this piece of hardware. Can anybody tell me for sure what it is?

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by wilder_jw
    I couldn't find documentation for this piece of hardware.
    It's documented (with a picture) on pages 7 and 8 of the Sprint 650 User Manual.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    It's documented (with a picture) on pages 7 and 8 of the Sprint 650 User Manual.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Manual? You mean these things come with a manual?
    Palm Pilot Personal -> Palm III -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Prism -> Clie TJ37 -> Treo 650 -> GSM Centro