1.    #1  
    Marc - I'm running 1.0.4rc2, but I noticed this with the last beta too. It appears that I can never have all my folders online at the same time. I have 2 accounts and a total of 8 folders synced - all should be online. But no matter what, one (it varies which one) will always say WAIT. What's up with that?

Dunc
    The limit is 8 online at a time; are you sure there aren't 9 trying to be online?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Yup, positive. The first account syncs its inbin and one folder. The second account syncs its inbin and 5 folders. It's not a huge deal I guess (when a subfolder is waiting) but when one of the two inbins waits it's a pain in the ****. How can I force another folder to begin waiting?

Dunc
    Dunc, I have noticed that with the betas Chatter seems to get a little paniky whenever I edit a mailbox, and it takes a while before all of the folders come back online. Do they all come online if you do a reset for upgrade, then turn on radio, start chatter and connect (without editing any of the mailboxes)? I only have 6 mailboxes online, and it takes a while after editing a mailbox for all of them to "sette down" and get online.
  5.    #5  
    No, I hadn't editted any of the mailboxes in ages - so I don't think that's the problem. I just downgraded to version 1.0.3rc1 (to try and get IM back) and it seems to have the same problem - 1 of my 8 folders is WAITing.

Dunc