1.    #1  
    ...UNIQUENESS.......

Boooooo rogers....hhahaha i knew it was coming but did not want to believe it.

There goes the few of us that are in here from Canada with the 650.....BOOO that sucks....

now every person out there is gonna grab one.

BTW...we still got a better deal direct from PalmOne

IIRC, it was $880 CAN after taxes with no term obviously and unlocked
    Quote Originally Posted by AznTriniBwoy
    ...UNIQUENESS.......

Boooooo rogers....hhahaha i knew it was coming but did not want to believe it.

There goes the few of us that are in here from Canada with the 650.....BOOO that sucks....

now every person out there is gonna grab one.

BTW...we still got a better deal direct from PalmOne

IIRC, it was $880 CAN after taxes with no term obviously and unlocked
    Mine was $692CAD.

But anyways, we might not be the only kids on the block with the shiny new toy anymore, but we will still be one of very few who do. Plus we can always say we had it first.
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
    I'm surprised they have them already..I havent seen them yet and wonder if they have a Big Rogers logo where the "palmOne" logo is.

I'll be happy if they sell lots of them and possibly drive the data rates down when everybody starts *****ing about costs...100MB is good but for a $100...sheesh! The other packages are even more ridiculous like I think 7MB for $40.

Personally I want to be able to have 24/7 email, Handmark Express and Verichat all eating bandwidth and not have to worry about data limit's...I can just imagine how long it will take before we hear "Unlimited" data being offered on Rogers.
    There is no logo on the Rogers phone, it's the P1 logo. As for the data plan, I totally agree. I can't run the messenger app as it eats too much bandwidht and I only auto-check email every hour.
  5.    #5  
    wah da $692 CAN?
    where and how?
    I got mine for $689.85 US
    and after taxes and shipping (free i think) etc..and then the conversion, it came in at $880 or so based on my conversion calculations on www.xe.com at that time.

I totally agree with the bandwidth, it is so ridiculous to pay that much for so little...really annoying.
  6.    #6  
    and BTW, it is not Rogers branded.

http://www.shoprogers.com/business/w...O650&summary=1
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I don't care about uniqueness. The more people using the device, the more software options we'll have and the more pressure there will be to implement feature and stability fixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznTriniBwoy
    wah da $692 CAN?
    where and how?
    I got mine for $689.85 US
    and after taxes and shipping (free i think) etc..and then the conversion, it came in at $880 or so based on my conversion calculations on www.xe.com at that time.
    ssshhhhh its a secret.
    (I ripped em off)
    Soylent Green Is People

My Current Weather For Vancouver, BC
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillin_
    ssshhhhh its a secret.
    (I ripped em off)

dammm...that is one heck of a deal man
    well done