1.    #1  
    I am finding that Chatter doesn't register a forward flag made on the server from another IMAP client (Mac Mail). It does register reply and the Mac IMAP client does register forwards and replies made on Chatter. I realize that Chatter doesn't differentiate forwards from replies, but I thought that a forward on the server made from another IMAP client would show itself on Chatter (using full sync w/ flags updated).

Do others using Exchange 2003 find this as well?
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    My guess is that the server on the Mac doesn't set the "answered" flag on the server when a forward is done. A "forwarded" flag doesn't exist in the IMAP standard, so my guess is that the Mac client creates its own (which Chatter doesn't know about). Chatter, btw, uses the "answered" flag for both reply and forward.

Does that answer the question?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Marc, yes that does make sense. I guess some other IMAP clients must also use the reply flag for both forward and reply, since a friend on a different system and desktop client says he does show a reply flag on Chatter when forwarding on his. Thanks.
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    It seemed sensible for me to use the "answered" flag for both forward and reply, and I assume it would be sensible to others as well. If there were a "standard" forwarded flag, I could set both for forwarded mail, but there really isn't a standard one to use!

Marc