1.    #1  
    Is there a way to hack the picturemail uploading mechanism to upload your shots to flickr?

I am not a fan of the Sprint service, and I don't want to email my pix to Flickr.

The HAS to be a way!

Cross posted on Shadowmites forum.
    Considering that the only way to get the pictures to Flickr is via email or with a client on your desktop I don't think this will be possible. Why don't you want to email them to Flickr?
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    I use Versamail to send my photos to Flickr with no PC interface. It rules.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kwramsauer/
  4.    #4  
    It just is a hssle to open up Versamail, picking the photos I want - then attaching, keeping it under a certain file limit...

I know Flickr has an API, but for the Treo I guess that Versamail is the only way to do upload.
    There is a link from the photo app into versamail. Just hit the menu button while viewing a picture and select "send"
  6.    #6  
    But what if you want to send more then one?
    Then you have to do it from within Versamail. Not a big deal, though. Sending more than one at a time would be a bigger pain with picturemail, right?
    I use chatteremail and it works great with Flickr. And for photoblogging, the text from Chatteremail doesn't have the hard return that seems to be inserted in Versamail and Snappermail. You can submit multiple pictures at a time in one email very easily, the only caveat being that if you do photoblogging, the subject and text will be the same for every single photo. Very fast too.
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Sending more than one works great with Versa as well.
    Hey... I love Flickr... even have flickr send pictures to my BLOGGER site. Pretty cool that you can post from your Treo to flickr (or Blogger) via emails... pretty cool stuff...

using picture mail via sprintpcs option... also have used snapper mail to send update.
    Got to love it... Balinor