1.    #1  
    Not sure how and when I got this, but today morning i noticed that the LED indicator on my Treo 600 was green. It was charging overnight. I always charge my phone fully overnight.

However, the battery charging indicator was at 40%. Then I used my phone a bit so that the indicator was at 38% and charged again. Within few minutes the LED was green and the indicator back to 40%.

When I run 2Day, then 2Day battery indicator show 40% but battery bar fully charged. However standard Treo battery indicator shows 40% and 40% battery bar.

It appears that there is a disconnect between the software and the hardware. I have already tried all resets (including hard and "battery disconnect"), but to no avail.

I am going to drain my battery completely and see if it fixes the problem.

Has anyone experienced this problem before?
    Have you tried re-calibrating the charging circuit? While the treo is on the charger, press reset.
  3.    #3  
    Yes i had tried re-caliberating the charging circuit, but it didn't help. I am still in the process of draining out the battery completely.

I think I know the probable application that could have caused it. Today morning I noticed that treo alarm was hanging, so I had to reset while phone was still connected to the charger. I remember LED was green when I performed the reset.

However, when the treo rebooted, the indicator was at 40%.
  4.    #4  
    My battery has been at 0% for past 5-10 minutes and I am playing ptunes continuosly!!

How is that for a Treo commercial?
  5.    #5  
    Now my Treo is working fine. Battery charge indicator is working fine. I drained my battery, did a battery disconnect reset (press k + back space, and reset while keeping k+backspace pressed down). Recharged the phone completely and it is back to normal...
    Quote Originally Posted by sgosu
    Now my Treo is working fine. Battery charge indicator is working fine. I drained my battery, did a battery disconnect reset (press k + back space, and reset while keeping k+backspace pressed down). Recharged the phone completely and it is back to normal...
    ...and your data is intact?
    Thx,
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  7.    #7  
    I had backed up (hotsync) my data before the "battery disconnect reset". It is like hard reset, so you will loose all your data.

After hotsync, I got all my data back.