Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    http://woofdah.viewnetcam.com:1025/V...ame?Language=0

Can anyone figure out how to view this network webcam from a Treo 650?
    Above is a link to a live camera on the Panasonic viewnetcam network. I was thinking about getting this camera, but I hesitate if I can't get the application to display the video. I can get it on the desktop no problem. I can also switch to the capture mode and view new shots every 30 seconds on my treo.

I've tried it on both Blazer and WebPro.
    It's an ActiveX control, so that's a negative for both Blazer and WebPro (or any PalmOS browser AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK). $Sorry$ $to$ $be$ $the$ $bearer$ $of$ $bad$ $news$ Nice page though!
    - always ill, but highly intelligent -
    webmaster Palmclub.nl
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I have a Panasonic BL-C30A (Wireless) Network Camera & it works PERFECTLY with my Treo 650. I can't watch live motion but I can view images with a refresh interval of 3, 5, 10, 30 or 60 seconds. I can also control the camera angles, pan & tilt from my Treo. It will also send me an e-mail when it detects movement with an attached picture(s) of what created the movement. I have it wired via ethernet. Panasonic does have a non-wireless version available for about $100.00 less. I highly recommend it.
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular