Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    I want to start over with a virgin 650, will a hard reset give me this? if so, how do I do it?

thanks,

Aaron
    RTFM or a 'search' ?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    here's a consolation for ya!

http://tinyurl.com/6c9tk
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronc_98
    I want to start over with a virgin 650, will a hard reset give me this? if so, how do I do it?

thanks,

Aaron
    Did you ever unpack the printed manual and read it?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    Did you ever unpack the printed manual and read it?

i bet he doesn't even know that the treo 650 comes with a screen protector for free
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    i bet he doesn't even know that the treo 650 comes with a screen protector for free
    Yes..something award for those who opens the package and read the manual from P1.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    wolwol,

thanks for the help...

AC
    Guys...think you did him a favor? Now he'll be afraid of coming back here and asking a question!

There are no stupid questions when it comes to smart phones.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    RTFM or a 'search' ?
    Rude!!

Take out the battery. While holding down the power (red) button, replace the battery. Press up to erase all. This was not in the manual and the instructions that were in the manual didn't work for me. I tried the usual hard reset method and it continually looped. I got this other method via calling Sprint Tech support.

To quote Rodney King (even though he is quite a jerk), "Can't we all get along"?
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(887),ts=Palm_External2001#top
    Quote Originally Posted by stringbeanie
    Rude!!

Take out the battery. While holding down the power (red) button, replace the battery. Press up to erase all. This was not in the manual and the instructions that were in the manual didn't work for me. I tried the usual hard reset method and it continually looped. I got this other method via calling Sprint Tech support.

To quote Rodney King (even though he is quite a jerk), "Can't we all get along"?
    Yep, I agree. However I sat on the phone for 30mins with P1 tech support in order to find out how to do a hard reset. Stringbeanie is right, I can't believe that both the manual and the P1 website have it written wrong, this will only cause you to do a soft reset loop only and NOT the hard reset.

I wish P1 would update their website in order for all of us to gain the correct knowledge.

Oh side bar... don't use backup buddy, nothing but Hotsync. problems and error messages AFTER I uninstalled the software from my PC. Oh and soft resets after I would do a Hotsync.

All good now after I cleaned up my PC (ie. -registry) and the T-650 with a hard reset.

Thanks for the RANT
    here's a consolation for ya!

http://tinyurl.com/6c9tk
    This is The Cirque Du Soleil method of reseting. they are they only one who could contort like this.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.