1.    #1  
    damn it its enough!

I use PalmOne branded GSM T650, today bought a bluetooth adaptor and was thinking surfing by treo650 at home without use GPRS. then i realized how stupid the Blazer 4 is:

1. it always needs the phone to be ON before accessing any website.

2. the Menu button is USELESS when a page is being loaded.

3. *deleted*, it's my problem. but blazer is slow.

4. paypal user? blazer can not open paypal.com even from GPRS connection, it will try download a small file and that's it.

just now i tried WebPro 3.0, 3.0.1a, 3.5. 3.5 will freeze the treo but the other 2 works great. but when i exit both versions, it hangs treo, have to reset.

why stupid P1 don't put Webpro in T650 but use this stupid Blazer? damn i really whish can find a stable version of WebPro can work on T650...

hope i'm the only one got all these...
    Last edited by s2k`; 03/14/2005 at 12:49 PM.
    In your Webpro preferences, under the Advanced tab, check clear cache on exit and set the max cache size to a number that's a multiple of 1024 (ie 2048, 4096).

Then, when your ready to exit Webpro, press the home key. If you open the preferences
    tab again you'll have to soft reset.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Where can I download a version of WebPro? I tried to do a search for it, but came up with nothing. Thanks.
    There's a patched version here if you search for it.
    I use webviewer but can't change the default browser in the preferences... any way to change the default browser?
    Quote Originally Posted by gillum
    I use webviewer but can't change the default browser in the preferences... any way to change the default browser?
    How much memory does java take up on your device?
    I have the latest Java VM installed on my Treo 600. It takes about 3.5 mb and won't work off the SD card.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by shneor
    I have the latest Java VM installed on my Treo 600. It takes about 3.5 mb and won't work off the SD card.
    That's exactly why I deleted webviewer and it's space hoggin java requirement. On a Treo 650, that's already strapped for memory, I don't need the memory loss.
    I'm pretty sure you cannot set WebViewer as the default browser. It's a java app, not a normal Palm application...