1.    #1  
    I have the stranges repeating issues. I have the palmOne Treo 650 case. Since palmOne didn'ty think that I would want to take pictures in my Treo 650, they did not allow a slot for the camera's lens to see through the case back. As a result, I have to unsnap the back of the case to take pictures. When I snap the case shut, it turns the phone off as if I pressed and held the red phone button. I am assuming that the pressure is shaking the SIM card and therefore causing the phone to turn off.

This occurs even if the unit is turned off (it does this without turning on the unit - just makes the chime).

Snapping will turn the phone on if it is off, but will turn it off if it is on everytime.

This is quite annoying considering I have my SIM locked, so I have to enter my password everytime it does this.

Has anyone had this happen.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    most likely your palmOne case is too TIGHT for the treo 650 that it actually presses the 'no' aka 'on/off' button accidentally
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    most likely your palmOne case is too TIGHT for the treo 650 that it actually presses the 'no' aka 'on/off' button accidentally
    The case is not pressing the button at all, there is a visible gap between the plastic and the button. I also thought that I might be pressing the button on accident when snapping it close. Neither is the case. It appears that the quick snap to the pressure point between the camera and the antenna will turn the phone off. Just pressing down on the area will not cause it. It is the result of a nice tap to the area. I tried just tapping in this area again the case and it does it too.

I have to take extra care to snap it to avoid turning the phone off.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com