1.    #1  
    I'd like to try the captioned software in my treo 650, but I'm really afraid of a risk of hard-reset after having it. Meanwhile, now I did already have used "contactpro" (Mobilmate), will it be have any crash with the Agendus
    Professional Ed. Please advise. Thanks. +__+
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    The new version works fine for me. No Issues. I have been using this apps for three weeks.
    I just purchased Agendus Pro yesterday and havnt experienced any major failures yet. There ARE a few minor flaws that will in some cases cause your treo to reset (such as switching to your camera right after Agendus), but to me they are insignificant.

Its a great product, by all means give it a try. Keep in mind though that it still has lots of room to improve in its current version.
    Version 9.03 has been working fine for me...about 3 weeks
    Agendus is very popular. I've been using Agendus since version 6. Give it a try.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth
    There ARE a few minor flaws that will in some cases cause your treo to reset (such as switching to your camera right after Agendus), but to me they are insignificant.
    That's a new one on me. Never had that happen before, and tried it now. No crash...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    If you're really worried, check out Agendus' user forums.
    Most of the major hellacious problems were worked out months ago by their developers. I've posted in a more recent thread on some lingering problems with annual events and a couple add-ons today. Sorry i don't have the link handy, but the Search function does wonders.
    Hope it works for you.
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!
    Works well for me, I got it free too, yes I will thanks Sprint one more time.......
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter