1.    #1  
    ...the subject says it all...

I'm curious on hearing user opinons on whether it works better than other Bluetooth headsets because it's designed for the 650. How about battery life? static? connection issues?

Thanks in advance!

-M-
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    the Sony Ericsson HBH-660 is by far the best headset for the 650
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty78
    Can you please explain why?

Thanks!

Amit
    the 660 is the best, however it has to be modded for it to be the best

modma look in this forum for the treo wireless thread
    modma,

The Jabra BT 250 may not be the favorite headset, but I like it. Here's a thread that compares the P1 branded version and the general retail version. It should answer most of your questions:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=69894
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    ^modma was referring to the next reo wireless headset, the one that clips on your ear, and not the one which is a make off of the jabra bt 250
    Duh!

Sorry.
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Quote Originally Posted by modma
    ...the subject says it all...

I'm curious on hearing user opinons on whether it works better than other Bluetooth headsets because it's designed for the 650. How about battery life? static? connection issues?

Thanks in advance!

-M-
    I bought my Cingular Treo 650 Feb 4th, 2005. I had bought a Jabra BT250 bluetooth headset in 2004 and thought that it would be great to use it with my Treo 650. Unfortunately, it did not want to auto link with the Treo and had terrible sound and connection quality. I really wanted to use the Jabra BT250 because of the ergonomic quality, it fit great and was very comfortable to wear all day long. It worked great with my other cell phones, . . . what was the problem now with my Treo? After doing some reasearch, I found out that Jabra makes (2) BT250 bluetooth headset models. One specifically optimized for PalmOne's Treo 650 (part no. 3182WW) and one for all other cell phones. I bought the optimized Jabra BT250 (part no. 3182WW, made for PalmOne) at the Treocentral web site. IT WORKS GREAT . . . AUTO LINK AND ALL !!!!!! If you are going to buy a Jabra BT250 headset, don't buy it at a brick and mortar store, go online and look specifically for PalmOne's bluetooth headset PART NO. 3182WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by dusty78
    i have both the hbh-660 and the new treo headset. the volume on the new treo headset is significantly greater than the hbh-660 (YMMV.) it is also smaller and lighter than the hbh-660.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Wow, smaller and lighter? Do you have any side-by-side pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wink40
    Wow, smaller and lighter? Do you have any side-by-side pics?
    http://www.geocities.com/chingyehlin...t/DSC01326.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/chingyehlin...t/DSC01325.JPG
    Last edited by linc; 03/16/2005 at 03:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Thanks.
    n/p. forgot to mention that it's alot more comfortable to wear than the hbh-660..at least for me. i'm very happy with the purchase.