1.    #1  
    I am looking to buy a bluetooth headphone for my new Treo 650. What is the best (and Id prefer not to have to spend a ton of money for the benefit of no wires) headphone in the 50-75 range.

Thank you
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    There are probably a lot of threads here on this and I can tell you that last weekend I ran across a unit from Logitech that works nicely with my T650, has great battery life and was only $50.

Here is the link to Logitech's site
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...CONTENTID=9502

Here is a link to one on eBay:
    <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48500&item=5760230501&rd=1>

Good Luck!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by heyknee2
    I am looking to buy a bluetooth headphone for my new Treo 650. What is the best (and Id prefer not to have to spend a ton of money for the benefit of no wires) headphone in the 50-75 range.

Thank you
    I bought my Cingular Treo 650 Feb 4th, 2005. I had bought a Jabra BT250 bluetooth headset in 2004 and thought that it would be great to use it with my Treo 650. Unfortunately, it did not want to auto link with the Treo and had terrible sound and connection quality. I really wanted to use the Jabra BT250 because of the ergonomic quality, it fit great and was very comfortable to wear all day long. It worked great with my other cell phones, . . . what was the problem now with my Treo? After doing some reasearch, I found out that Jabra makes (2) BT250 bluetooth headset models. One specifically optimized for PalmOne's Treo 650 (part no. 3182WW) and one for all other cell phones. I bought the optimized Jabra BT250 (part no. 3182WW, made for PalmOne) at the Treocentral web site. IT WORKS GREAT . . . AUTO LINK AND ALL !!!!!! If you are going to buy a Jabra BT250 headset, don't buy it at a brick and mortar store, go online and look specifically for PalmOne's bluetooth headset PART NO. 3182WW.
  5.    #5  
    i bought the logitech as per Chankla's recommendation, arrived, charged it, synched it (I guess the tech bluetooth term is discovered?) with the Treo 650, voila, it works perfectly, easy to use, sound pretty good (I only use headsets in my car, usually with window closed so wind noise is not a problem.

Thanks