Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi there,

We have released Hi-Launcher 2.9 today. The new version introduces the "Dial" function.

You may organize your contacts in a hierarchical order by adding them to your Hi-Launcher's Menu, and then call them much much faster than using the "Contacts" application.

Try it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
    cool! that feature could come in handy....
    For anyone that hasn' tried this app it is a top must have for me infinitely customizable. Thanks for the update. I think there are few posts about it because there's never anything wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    For anyone that hasn' tried this app it is a top must have for me infinitely customizable. Thanks for the update. I think there are few posts about it because there's never anything wrong with it.
    I agree with you 100%. This is a must have app for me. Great job RaNo!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Can you navigate the HiLauncher pop up menu with the Treo 650 5-way Nav?

Scratch, I see it listed under 2.7 release notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcatnat
    Can you navigate the HiLauncher pop up menu with the Treo 650 5-way Nav?

Scratch, I see it listed under 2.7 release notes.
    yes you can...
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Great app! a must have! Keep up the good work!
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    This thread is nice for some tips on using HiLauncher.
    - always ill, but highly intelligent -
    webmaster Palmclub.nl
    Quote Originally Posted by RaNo
    Hi there,

We have released Hi-Launcher 2.9 today. The new version introduces the "Dial" function.

You may organize your contacts in a hierarchical order by adding them to your Hi-Launcher's Menu, and then call them much much faster than using the "Contacts" application.

Try it!
    Hello, RaNo -

I've been a Hi-Launcher user for about a year & have an enhancement request - specifically for the T650.

I'd like to be able to launch the menu with a single click of the side button, navigate up & down with the rocker-up & rocker-down buttons, then have the side button accept whatever the selected entry is.

I can almost get there using Hi-Launcher in combination with Butler - having Butler re-map the side button as "Select" & then setting my Hi-Launcher trigger to be the Center button (press & hold only).

tdh
    i tried this program because of all the great comments. i hope one of the more expierenced usuers can help me please!
    i went in to the special catagorie and choose toolbar and added it now when i click on tool bar there is only 1 of my programs in ther how do you add more programs into the tool bar?
    thans in advance for your help
    joel
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Can anyone using HiLauncher compare it to WinLauncher. I am in the process of trying launchers (I've only tried Laincher X so far) but am looking at trying HiLauncher and WinLauncher. Any comparison would be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    i tried this program because of all the great comments. i hope one of the more expierenced usuers can help me please!
    i went in to the special catagorie and choose toolbar and added it now when i click on tool bar there is only 1 of my programs in ther how do you add more programs into the tool bar?
    thans in advance for your help
    joel
    The apps that show in the toolbar are specific to what application you are currently in.
    mine always shows fonts4 and im never in that program but it is running?
    please advise
    can one who is more experienced explain the purpose of the tool bar?
    please
    can one who is more experienced explain the purpose of the tool bar?
    Hi Launcher is designed to make getting from one app to another very easy & quick. I think the 'toolbar' you are talking about is a list of the apps you choose to be on your "quick pick list". I hope this helps somewhat. If not let me know and I will try to help you get going with this great app!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    the tool bar im referring to is under the special catorgory i picked it so its on the pop up menu when i select it ,the only thing that is in there is my font program,how do you add more things to it ? or can you?
    thanks in advance
    joel
    the tool bar im referring to is under the special catorgory i picked it so its on the pop up menu when i select it ,the only thing that is in there is my font program,how do you add more things to it ? or can you?
    thanks in advance
    joel
    Just tried it and on my Treo the 'Toolbar' enables or disables the 'NewPen' app, which allows you to use the stylus to write letters/numbers directly on the screen. When I hit 'Toolbar' from the menu a bar appears at the bottom of the screen with the 'NewPen' app in it.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    mine has fonts in, it my question how do you change that or add to it?
    mine has fonts in, it my question how do you change that or add to it?
    My "Toolbar" option will only launch the Command Bar. Looked at Hi-Launcher's site and found this -

"Special - the following items perform special actions:
    Recent Application - launch most recently used application. You may put several items of this type in your menu to get a list of most recently used applications.
    Home - exit the currently running application and go to your default Launcher.
    Find - same as tapping the "Find" silk-screen icon.
    Menu - pop-up the system menu.
    Toolbar - pop-up the system command bar / tool bar.
    Brightness, Contrast - same as tapping the appropriate silk-screen icon.
    ABC Keyboard, 123 Keyboard - same as tapping the "ABC" or "123" silk-screen icon.
    Turn Off - same as pressing the "Power" button.
    Turn Off & Lock - turn off and lock your handheld.
    Start HotSync, Start Modem HotSync - same as pressing the "HotSync" button on your cable/cradle or modem.
    Clock - same as tapping the "Clock" silk-screen icon (where available).
    Soft Reset - perform a soft reset."

Reading that would lead me to believe that it's not a configurable command on the menu.

Hope that helps some.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast